8. Call register (Menu 4)
menu you can access the phone
numbers registered automatically by the phone.
You can also view the approximate duration and cost of your
calls, and manage the credit units on your prepaid SIM card.
To access this menu: In standby mode, press
), scroll to
Options within Menus 4-1 to 4-3
The options that you can access by pressing
) allow you to:
• edit, view or call a registered phone number
• view the time of the call
• save the number in the Phone book
• erase the number from the call list (not from the Phone book)
• send a text message to the caller (
About missed and received calls
The phone registers missed and received calls if:
• the network allows showing the caller’s phone number to the call recipient
• the phone is switched on and within the network’s service area
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.